Legacy -The 2022 Season-

Legacy

Scored on Wednesday with this buck. Saw him and almost shot him a few days earlier.  Had him on the camera a good number of times. Came from thick bedding in a hurry to get to the next bedding. Got him to stop at 15 yards. Shot looked good and felt good.  Arrow didn't look good so waited 4 hrs and tracked.  Ended up knicking the heart and double lung. He must have went down within seconds. Went 50-75 yards. Glad I was cautious. 

20221109_131153.jpg

20221109_135934.jpg

Edited by troutman10
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, troutman10 said:

Scored on Wednesday with this buck. Saw him and almost shot him a few days earlier.  Had him on the camera a good number of times. Came from thick bedding in a hurry to get to the next bedding. Got him to stop at 15 yards. Shot looked good and felt good.  Arrow didn't look good so waited 4 hrs and tracked.  Ended up knicking the heart and double lung. He must have went down within seconds. Went 50-75 yards. Glad I was cautious. 

20221109_131153.jpg

20221109_135934.jpg

Congratulations 

Dammit lol.  This cam is literally 75 yds from where I’m sitting. I can’t see it as there’s some brush between me and it.  Fingers crossed.  The cat and mouse game continues lol.  Good luck guys!!  Only a week left to get them before the orange army arrives

B9B66809-B4DB-4CC9-8FE7-5BE802D8C211.jpeg

Ugh... Long week at work. Slept in this morning and woke up late. Told myself it was too late to hunt this morning. Planned on just sitting on the sidelines and hunting the afternoon. Sucking down a cup of coffee and flipping through the threads on LOU and thought to myself everyone is putting the smack down in bucks right now. I gotta get out there. Apparently the pictures on this thread were the motivation I needed. Hustled to get out of the house and sat down in the tree stand at 620. Thanks for the motivation LOU!!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Was limping coming through, not a giant but the the limp is gone. 
I got the text at 5, loaded the quad and drove out for the recovery. Fallen tree in the lane way made me have to find a detour which on a dark rainy night was exciting. Fun stuff!

• Like 1