Legacy -The 2022 Season-

Legacy

And Gator is correct about spypoint support.  2 guys I know tried support it sucked they then gave the cameras to me that "didn't work".   All were fine you need a class 10 card, you need to format the card properly (fat32 not use the quick format option).  And keep firmware up to date. 

Buy once, cry once. Price out lithium 12V disposable batteries, then figure how many you'd need over a few years. HInt: twelve Energizer plus lithium AA cost almost as much as a single 10 Ah 12 V cell. Not only does a 10 Ah battery perform for longer, it ends up being cheaper in the long run. 2000+ charge cycles lol if you believe it. You also don't risk batteries leaking into the camera...which has happened twice to me. Luckily, the external setup works even when the internal battery case is corroded. Honestly, I can't think of a single reason that anyone would use AA batteries.

Just make sure to wrap the cord in corrugated, split electric conduit between the battery and camera to keep critters from chewing on it (happened once a couple years ago to me) and loop the cord over the top of the camera before connecting it so that it isn't dangling down and can't be pulled out easily. Pm me if you need pics or details. Trust me, this is the way to go. 

Another upside is that you can use them to power your ice fishing cameras and flashers after deer season is over!