Wanted ISO Scotty 'rigger digital counter

'Should be covered under lifetime warranty. You have to call Scotty headquarters in Canada 1-800-214-8141. I've had the 2116 HPs for 10 years and have replaced the counters a bunch of times. Scotty sent me new ones every time no charge. Its the only problem I've had with my Scottys. The riggers are made in Canada but the counters are made in Maylasia. Overall happy with the Scottys. Had Cannons before with many problems.

All Seasons in Pulaski had a pile of them hanging. I bought two, just in case. 

Thanks everyone for the help. 

I know I’ll get some eye rolls for saying this, but they really are the best mass produced ‘riggers.  I especially like the softer stop upon retrieval. My terminal tackle hanging the FishHawk probe does too. This counter is the only problem I have had with them. However, I bought them used a few seasons ago, so doubtful Scotty will send me a new counter.

Matt

Call them. You’ll be surprised how customer friendly they are. They have a problem with the counters on the 2116. They know it. Don’t have to tell them you bought riggers used. I have 3 2116’s and have gone thru about 12 counters in 3 years. All free. Finally the last ones are working fine. My only complaint on the 2116’s in 10 years.