Sale of Avalon Indepth Fishing

Lewis863

So after 5 years of operations of Indepth Fishing Adventures I sold the boat and business to Zach who worked to learn and earn his license and will be running it full time.  Also a long time member here.

I will be moving to recreational fishing and doing some fishing on Ontario next year!! 

My new to me ride is below… little smaller and faster …. For all you regulars thanks for the support and encouragement over the years it was a fun ride… but on to the next chapter …

7838E77C-2030-451A-B9F3-B0084779F0A3.jpeg

DC354FB4-064A-42BE-888A-41A04EDAA7EB.jpeg

901B9DD7-D5AC-45CA-B965-D2310E0E97A4.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sherman brown said:

the boat you got is still a nice boat that could be used for a 1 to 3 man charter for a little less money. a lot of guys have trouble getting 5 or 6 guys wanting to charter out. but being semi retired you can still pick your days to just have fun. and congrats on getting such a nice ride.

I appreciate that..... but I don't want to run a charter anymore, it was fun.....I want my life back I have a full time job this boat is for fun only...and maybe a few old clients that have become friends.......I don't have any problems finding those that want to crew the boat fish or otherwise lol

A huge thank you to Mark for giving me the opportunity to be a part of his fishing team and giving me the opertunity to take over the business he started and worked extremely hard to make what it is today. I started fishing cayuga lake in the 80's and have fished about every imaginable way possible from hand lining Monel Copper in to a victrolla reel to doing it the way we all do it now. I have learned so much from Captain Mark and every day on the lake I learn a little more. Our relationship started on lake Ontario United and grew in to becoming good friends and me eventually taking over IN-DEPTH Fishing. Relax for now boss and enjoy the new ride. 1 LONG AND 2 SHORT to you!!!!20220719_115525.jpg20220920_122813.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2 hours ago, Lewis863 said:

I appreciate that..... but I don't want to run a charter anymore, it was fun.....I want my life back I have a full time job this boat is for fun only...and maybe a few old clients that have become friends.......I don't have any problems finding those that want to crew the boat fish or otherwise lol

good deal, i always loved fishing myself to ever run a charter. so, I totally understand your choice. really hope you enjoy your boat and being able to choose when you fish and who fishes with you.

• Like 1