IN-DEPTH FISHING

Lily 2

After years of hard work I'm the new owner of the AVALON and IN-DEPTH FISHING. No part of this could have happened with out the support of my family and friends and especially Captain Mark Lewis and his son Grant. I am forever grateful for their time, effort and patience ensuring that I would have the best possible chance at success. I started fishing Cayuga lake back in the 80s and have grown up around the fingerlakes. Captain Mark started working with me 3 seasons ago grooming me to be able to take over his business so that he could retire. I obtained my Coast Gaurd license and ran charters for IN-DEPTH all this past season. I am due to retire from my full time job as a FireFighter/ Medic for the city of Norwich where I did 20 yrs of service. I plan to operate IN-DEPTH with my 2 sons carrying on the tradition of a family business. If you see us on the water say hi and good luck and tight lines to everyone. 20220719_061134.jpg20220824_143414.jpg20220803_172034.jpgScreenshot_20220720-070139_Photos.jpgreceived_749554739683501.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

That's great! You are taking the reins from a great guy who has been a class act fisherman as well as a generous LOU member who has shared info willingly with his fellow fisherpersons. We wish you the best of luck and I hope to connect with you sometime out there:smile:

• 3 weeks later...