Smart Troll probes, Generation 1

stinger

I put this post in the classified section but thought that it may get a different set of eyes here.

"I'm looking for one or two first generation (1) Smart Troll probes that aren't getting used anymore. I have the black one. Any of the other colors would work."

• 3 months later...

Stinger,

This is Darrell from Smart Troll

I have a few of the Gen 1 probes that I will give you for free. I am also offering anyone with the Gen I Smart Troll system to trade in....a 50 % discount to upgrade to Smart Troll I I.

So your choice...a couple of free probes or the upgrade offer.

If you know anyone with Gen I who wants to do a trade in upgrade to Smart Troll II just send me an email...to hide from bots I will just say sales at the name of my company dot com.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• 2 months later...

Darrell.

Haven't been on this site in a while.  But we own the Smart Troll 1st Gen.   To be honest with you, we have had issues since day 1.  My buddy is an IT guy, he tried to get it working for us and still to date we could not get it to connect properly.  We spent close to $1000 for the  kit w/ paddle wheel and a total of 4 other sensors.  I would love to trade in the older 1st Gen model for the Smart Troll II.  If possible if we could work out a deal for an even greater discount since we have had so many issues with the current model.  Thank you for your time and cooperation.  I look forward to hearing back from you.

Tony

Please ship the Smart Troll kit you have to me... with a good note and your contact information.

Once I take a look at it I will contact you.

My email and shipping address is on the website

Smart Troll.com