Vote Tuesday November 8th

MCF

I have been saying for years that the politics of this nation will affect your lifestyle for those that say this is a sportsman's site . 

If it's not clear to you by now what is going on with your freedoms , it never will be . 

We will find out soon what could be in our future . 

Or as a wise man sang ," ....and I get on my knees and pray , we won't be fooled again ..." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

And I will vote against those that think drag queens hanging out with our kids is a good thing. 

You know, for all you know your very own high school teacher was one in his/hers private time:rofl:

I thought I was a pretty good person and patriot.  And then I turned on the TV and watched my president tell me what a POS I am . 

42 minutes ago, rolmops said:

I worked all my life and now I get social security. I will vote for the party that protects those rights and against those who attack democracy and spread lies.

So it nice to know you will be voting Republican .  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rolmops said:

You know, for all you know your very own high school teacher was one in his/hers private time:rofl:

Possible however pretty sure the two I slept with were all woman. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

Possible however pretty sure the two I slept with were all woman. 

You mean that you were raped by two teachers as a minor? you poor innocent little bastard, If only I would have been that lucky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One party thinks if you dont vote for them it's the end of democracy.  I always believed that democracy was when you could fire the politicians that are doing a TERRIBLE job with your vote.  Maybe I was wrong!.  We will see tomorrow! Smple as that.

• Like 2

I did do early voting. It is just so much more pleasant. So far the only thing that ticked me off about this election is being texted all the time by someone calling me Thomas (unbeliever?) telling me to go vote republican to save the Christian nation.

Just remember that whoever wins will have to represent all of us.

anyway, unlike some politicians would like us to believe, the soup is never eaten as hot as it is served.

Peace.