Vote Tuesday November 8th

MCF

No hard feelings there bud.  Seriously, hope you get the boat out ok.  Rochester local weather said Oswego only had 4 inches of snow at 6:30. (so far)  Hopefully it'll move more north of you.  Poor Orchard Park has had 62 inches.  Rochester lucked out & has only had a trace or so.  

Win 11 can be a bear!  I've had it about 8 months now.  Wait till you start getting the unanounced "cummulative updates."  (Then edge updates....ugh!!!!)

My favorite person to listen to 

" Big Picture " wise is Victor Davis Hanson . His take on what is going on with the dynamics of the country and why who does what , are spot on . 

All this cancel culture , defund police ,woke ,  CRT , ignore the boarder , hate America, etc ,has to stop . It has to for the sake of Our great country . 

But I don't think it will. 

10 hours ago, LongLine said:

No hard feelings there bud.  Seriously, hope you get the boat out ok.  Rochester local weather said Oswego only had 4 inches of snow at 6:30. (so far)  Hopefully it'll move more north of you.  Poor Orchard Park has had 62 inches.  Rochester lucked out & has only had a trace or so.  

Win 11 can be a bear!  I've had it about 8 months now.  Wait till you start getting the unanounced "cummulative updates."  (Then edge updates....ugh!!!!)

Never hard feelings when it comes to a discussion. A lot of head shaking in this case but no hard feelings. There are some settings in 11 I need to locate. Between jumping in and out of here while getting the seasonal maintenance done on the outdoor machines yesterday I had a mess on the computer .with dozens of windows open in the background. Fishing in my little boat up on the lake is done for awhile anyway. Still have plenty of Browns and Rainbows to catch local until the ponds ice up.