Wanted: Arctic Cat Puma Formed Rails

I need a pair of formed rails for my 1997 Arctic Cat Puma. Both have cracks in them, one crack is pretty bad. I recently purchased the sled and didn't see the cracks on initial inspection. Rest of the sled is in really good shape. I've checked around and Arctic Cat shows them as unavailable and obsolete. I'm open to a nice, undamaged set of used rails at this point. Let me know what you have or if you know where I might find a set. Thanks!

Sent from my IN2019 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

hudons would most definetly have them,make sure you get the right size ones,whether its a long track or short track.im not far from hudons and im out to mexico all the time,if they have them,id pick them up for you and meet you in mexico???

hudons would most definetly have them,make sure you get the right size ones,whether its a long track or short track.im not far from hudons and im out to mexico all the time,if they have them,id pick them up for you and meet you in mexico???
I think I may have found a complete suspension system locally. What are the chances?!? If this system isn't any good, I'll let you know. Thank you for your offer!

Sent from my IN2019 using Lake Ontario United mobile app