Canandaigua 11/11

Got out for what was out last trip of the season yesterday. Only fished for a couple hours or less because of the incoming rain. Tried for rainbows and got 3 small ones. Still a great time though. 2 bit diver setups and one on a 3 color. Dreamweaver ss and stinger size spoons worked. I appreciate all the info and cooperation from people here. This was our first real season downrigging, using divers and planers all together. Never had much experience with riggers or divers. Learned alot. Now time to upgrade a few things for next spring. Tight lines!

20221111_094156.jpg

20221111_090211.jpg

20221111_093148.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adesalvo said:

Great Job and way to keep it going late in the season! 

if your interested once April 1st hits Lake Ontario browns are fire right off Irondequoit 

My boy and I have been up a few times for spring browns. We're excited for it. A little depressing getting the boat ready for winter today.

9 hours ago, Trouthunter said:

About how big were those bows I have done great on that lake right up to Thanksgiving fishing the top 20 feet for big bows so do not give up so soon

The bows were sublegal or just legal. We didn't measure. Just let them go. Forgot to measure. Figured maybe we'll catch them when they're bigger or someone else will.