Iowa “22” late muzzloader

Ok we just got back to hotel, it’s currently-13 and -45-55 wind chill.. went to farm where we hung buck last night skinned him out figuring we’d go back early and de bone him and pack him up ,,, Frozen solid glad I brought a saws all, so we quartered him up bagged him in garbage bags and snuck his dead body In pieces into a nice warm bath .. so we can get him apart and packed up for trip home . And got rid of all the rest of him in a hedge row on the farm. This has been an adventure on all ends .. regrouping for tomorrow morning going into blind again once your out of the wind you good … 

9E276232-A7C0-4E4D-A7B8-CD52E0835764.jpeg

4FCE81A4-C26A-42D6-8842-07F9FCD15DBD.jpeg

• Like 5

You two are definitely sexy bi$ches. Now it's Mal's turn. I'm assuming she let you pull the trigger on Wednesday, but today's her day!! Tell her she's impressing the he$$ out of me, gutting it out (pun intended) in that wicked weather. It WILL pay off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gator said:

You two are definitely sexy bi$ches. Now it's Mal's turn. I'm assuming she let you pull the trigger on Wednesday, but today's her day!! Tell her she's impressing the he$$ out of me, gutting it out (pun intended) in that wicked weather. It WILL pay off. 

Yo!! We got in at 6:50 a tad late but we took our time due to -11 and 20-30 mph winds wind chill of -45 yay got in and after a flash bang from me buddy not lightning correctly, which was extremely exciting!! We saw 9 doe already… Marina For sale ,,,, moving to Iowa ,, lol mall says thank you! We will check in later 

F04CBB5B-39FE-44D7-BABF-F9E965E2D027.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gator said:

Wow that was cold af ,, sat for 5 hrs in a blind with the heat going and still cold,, got back to truck and let me tell you that -45 with that wind is dangerous. Quit for day went to show Mallory Cumberland regroup for warmer temp and less wind tomorrow. Behind farm parking in the cedars for the day .. and Gator you were right it’s the middle of no where!!!

5AD596D2-0270-4A59-9C0D-147122150534.jpeg

• Like 3

So what did you guys have for dinner?

Are you getting any nighttime pics?

Only ones im getting are on food and all does and fawns. 
Great  trip, more of an adventure   
Still a little time left. 

8 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

So what did you guys have for dinner?

Are you getting any nighttime pics?

Only ones im getting are on food and all does and fawns. 
Great  trip, more of an adventure   
Still a little time left. 

Night time pics but it all died due to Weather today we saw 11 doe one spike.. that I think yotes moved then they bedded down behind us and I kicked them out when I went to pull a camera.. not much around here at all some Mexican joint closed one night open the next and the pizza ranch that sells mostly fried chicken.. it’s like we walked back in time.. the people are wonderful here … not like home asshats