Watch out for Scams!! Read this!!

This guy was tricky and almost got me! Just to clarify, it WAS NOT Hildy2020315 Faulty.  I responded to the Battery charger for sale in classifieds. Posted I'll take it. Then I messaged him. Then I get a text on my phone asking for my shipping address and if I'll be using PayPal. I went back to the site to see if he read my message, he hadn't. I asked him to respond to my message, he didn't. I went back on the site and found his phone#. Low and behold, it was different than the one texting me. So I text him and we are good. that other guy almost got me! THE SCAMMER INFO IS    805-316-0519 email is [email protected]   Let's call and email the crap out of this POS and let them know not to mess with LOU !   Happy Holidays guys! Gary

• Like 2

I honestly can not believe how prevalent this is now. Emails, phone calls, messages its crazy. I get probably 3-4 on an average week Yesterday's scam was "Amazon" called me to confirm my purchase of $1100 and needed all of my info to rectify it. WTF.

• Sad 1

Yes in additional to the sole scumbags the cartels are now involved because it is so lucrative and the chances of getting caught are much reduced from the drug trafficing so they have added this to their sucker list

Thank Heaven for email spam filters!  I've received 157 (one hundred 57) emails from conservativeintel asking for contributions - over 100 since election day & 3 today.  (just the name made me suspicious) Disguised senders have included: Donny, Eric, Lindsey, Candy, Lauren, Hershel, eyc.  Just hover over the sender to reveal the true sender.  Some subject lines say " To unsubscribe..."   

Yahoo says "DON'T CLICK on unsubscribe!"  rather just send to spam folder & empty the folder.

Also getting a lot of calls from all over the country about Camp Legunne.  

22 hours ago, Gill-T said:

I will send the contact info to my FBI friend 

I’ve seen on TV the last few days a site where you can report to the FBI any internet crime. The site is IC3.gov. Any internet crime complaints can be filed on this site. There are also consumer alerts concerning different scams. Check it out

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...