info DID YOU LOSE SOMETHING?

Hello all, 

Yesterday, i was visiting the Chaumont bay area checking out the public launches when I found a bundle of rods laying on the ground with no visible owner or truck in sight. I want to get these returned to their rightful owner, so if you or anyone you know has lost some gear and can provide me the following:

-the name of the launch 

-how many rods

-the make of the rods 

I can make arrangements to get them back to you.

Thanks,

Fellow Angler

• Like 1

Thanks for the support guys, it sucks to lose gear. 

Lost a lure, that’s a great suggestion and I will be reaching out! 

Do you guys know of any other places I can post this? Judging by the gear, I think they may target bass… Not sure what else is out there for local groups or forums? 

On 12/5/2022 at 10:39 AM, Fishing_Guy said:

Thanks for the support guys, it sucks to lose gear. 

Lost a lure, that’s a great suggestion and I will be reaching out! 

Do you guys know of any other places I can post this? Judging by the gear, I think they may target bass… Not sure what else is out there for local groups or forums? 

we were up at Geneva OH driving back to the campground and found a set of trolling bags. I had only used a set of drift socks and didn't like using them at all, so I had went back to using my easy troll plate. I tried to find the owner I even posted them at the marina at the ramps but to no avail. the next yr. my son was bugging me to at least try them. we used them and really liked them better than the plate. so, if it turns out you don't find the owner you may have yourself some new gear. and i do want to give you a big KUDOS for trying. it strengthens my faith that there are honest people left in this screwed up world. i have been ripped off so bad a few times by my so called friends i thought i could trust. but now those people aren't my friends anymore. I knew they did it but the police said I had to have proof they actually did it.