fishing has been good east and west of mexico point launch...... if ya want to make an evening run while your here send me a PM.... i can usually be at the ramp by 5:30 would be glad to go with ya..show ya around the best i can......... todd

Hey Todd

don't know if you sent your phone number via PM. Was also out on Wednesday, went east from the launch. I have an 18 foot beige coloured Starcraft with a brown top and Cannons mounted on a trolling board, maybe you saw me out there.

Stayed in 8 to 15 feet of water, went 7 for 10, 5 Browns, 1 Coho, and what I think was a very small Atlantic. No size, biggest was a 5 lb. brown. Got them all off some old Marathon (frog coloured spoons) I used to use in Lake Michigan years ago. The ones with a couple of rattlers at the back. Will be down again in a couple of weeks, maybe we can get together then. Went out to deeper water to see if I could locate some lakers, marked some fish, but no takers. You were right about the ramp at Mexico, easy in and out. Thanks for the info.

Billy Bones

:D from Ottawa :D

glad you had a good run at them... no i didnt see ya out there i was the only boat i think........ let me know when you coming back down..... got a derby in henderson next thur-sun but after that should be able to fish with ya..your boat or mine doesnt matter.....todd