Predator 22/23

Good weekend for the hounds. One of the yotes killed had a peculiar track, looked like it was dragging one leg. Ran it for miles both yesterday and today. 
Found out finally the reason was it had a leg hold trap on one of its rear leg. One tough coyote. 

316ED62D-AF3C-4BAA-8515-F4F06D827684.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sawbelliesam said:

Never saw the joy or purpose of killing animals for the fun of it.  I hunt and fish, but with a far different mentality. I find it to be both sad and pathetic.

If you do not regulate top end predators, it will disrupt the food chain.  I would much rather guys hunt them, than them die from disease or getting hit by a car.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sawbelliesam said:

Never saw the joy or purpose of killing animals for the fun of it.  I hunt and fish, but with a far different mentality. I find it to be both sad and pathetic.

We heard you the first time. This site is like a buffet, don’t like one thing, go find something you do. 

• Like 3

I Ontario we have very few road kills for a bait pile. The Jack rabbits are scarce ,wild turkey numbers are down and deer numbers are down. I  had nice den of foxes which my dog played with and mice killed the foxes and would have killed my dog if I hadn't got him to a vet in time . I believe it was tape worm. Coyotes are killers and need to be thinned out in Ontario.