flea market or events

maisie

I was wondering if their are any flea markets in the area Rochester,Buffalo, Syracuse, planned for this year?  

I have a bunch of lures that i would like to put on a table to sell.

The Lake Ontario Charter Boat Assoc. has a flea market scheduled. I think its the last weekend of March. Someone correct me on the date. It’s going to be at the ferry bldg. on the Genny in Charlotte

The Lake Ontario charter boat association is having their flea market March 25 a Saturday from 9 to 1 PM. This will be at the port of Rochester.  Anyone interested in getting a table which will be $10 a table and you bring your own. Contact Bruce at 585-750-3164

Edited by brucehookedup
  • Like 1

I have to question the timing of some of the tackle flea markets. The end of March guys are starting to hit the lake. Why not have these events in February when everyone is dying to do something outdoorsy?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

I have to question the timing of some of the tackle flea markets. The end of March guys are starting to hit the lake. Why not have these events in February when everyone is dying to do something outdoorsy?  

I can't speak for them but some of the shows have people traveling from a distance and the weather is usually better.  

3 hours ago, Gill-T said:

I second this, I’ll be on the water

i saw a posting in the new york outdoor news paper that the wells fish and game club is having a tackle show/swap meet this saturday,the 14th at the wells historical society.i think you have to go on facebook for more info.

18 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Gill,

The watkins show had always been the last Sunday of March since the very first show I do believe. At this time we have not decided to move up the date. Ours will be March 26th @ 9am to 1 PM. Food trucks and roughly 50 vendors with over 80 tables to shop! 

Looking forward to it already. Some years it snows, some years it's nice... I wish we could always choose the weather. 

Nick

The Lake Ontario Charter Boat Association flea market is at the port of Rochester, not sure of address. Charlotte beach park is next door. The doors will be open to venders ONLY at 7:30am on the 25th  March if interested in a table for 10$ call or text 585-75zero-316four. The hours of buying is 9am to 1pm