WTB Mec Reloader

Ccowell1

Anyone have a reloader that they would like to get rid of ? My nephew started shooting trap with us and we are going through quite a few rounds every month.  Looking for 12 Guage. 

On 1/7/2023 at 12:04 PM, Ccowell1 said:

Anyone have a reloader that they would like to get rid of ? My nephew started shooting trap with us and we are going through quite a few rounds every month.  Looking for 12 Guage. 

I have one in my shed.  Ill try to dig it out this week.  I think one of the bottles is cracked.  Shoot me a pm if interested.  Thx

aaaannnnndd price and availability of primers and powder.  If you were into reloading before covid, it was cost efficient, worth your time and beneficial, especially if you were stocked up on supplies.  Nowadays, those who are wanting to get into it, do the actual math (how many rounds per # of powder, price of shipping powder/primes WITH Hazmat fees WHEN you can't find supplies locally, availability of lead shot...), run the realistic numbers and see if the time offsets the time and space it takes to reload.

Edited by orangediablo

Thanks guys,  I already have a small pile of supplies, just had my cheap reloader (lee) break on me and need a new another one so that I can use up what I have.  Who knows with our government if I will be able to keep reloading in the future.  Hopefully I wont have to have a background check for my wads.

I have a MEC 600 jr I willing to part with for $80 if you are willing to drive to West Falls to pick it up. They shoot trap at West Falls gun club every Wednesday night which is open to public. I could meet you there. I have a ton of AA wads I would sell also for a fair price.