RIP: Skipper 19

chowder

Long time LOU member and friend Skipper 19 aka Mark Schuman passed away on Monday after a long chronic illness. Mark lived as proud and gracious an existence as any man I know. He was always ready to help with timely fishing info and was a cheerful host to last minute gatherings. He will be sorely missed 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Mark and I used to message back and forth in between his trucking trips and I hadn't heard from him in awhile or hadn't seen posts here for some time. Would have reached out if I had known.....a real loss to the LOU community So sorry to hear that and my condolences go to his family. He was an incredibly gifted and competent fisherman and openly shared his knowledge with the folks on LOU. May he rest in peace. Thanks for letting us know Andy.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 2

So sad to hear Mark was a fun guy that loves his life to the fullest. His love for his partner Cher, his kids, grandkids and of course his dog was tremendous. He will be sadly missed but always remembered. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family 🙏😢

RIP Mark “SKPPER 19” 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, muskybob said:

Mark was one heck of a great guy & fisherman. He had a fantastic sense of humor and really enjoyed smoking the fish he caught and other meat.  He'll be terribly missed by us all.

We shared a lot of smoking details with each other. Fortunately He will be with me in the ‘pit’ and the seat of the trucks I drive forever 

• Like 1