Trolling Spread Diagrams

Legacy

Anyone have any good trolling diagrams that I could use for seminars? Or maybe even point me in the direction on the best way to make them. What I am looking for is something that shows the boat and then each line out and a place to input what is on each line. 

For example 3 downriggers, 2 divers, and 2 lines off big boards or 3 downriggers, 4 divers, and 2 lines off big boards

Trolling - Islamorada Fishing Adventures - Stressing Fish Since 2005

What’s wrong with that template? Seems like it would work and it isn’t too busy or complicated.Put that on a PowerPoint slide and ‘Bob’s yer Uncle’

Edited by chowder

35 minutes ago, chowder said:

What’s wrong with that template? Seems like it would work and it isn’t too busy or complicated.Put that on a PowerPoint slide and ‘Bob’s yer Uncle’

I need multiple to depict different spreads

8 hours ago, Legacy said:

I need multiple to depict different spreads

Then copy a ‘blank’ version multiple times on numerous ‘slides’ and you can then edit each one of the slides to show the different presentations. Naturally if you have some different hardware alternatives ( 3 vs. 4 riggers, inlines vs. big boards etc) then those will need to have multiples made of each other since it’s more than just the baits or core vs copper vs mono on the reels. I used to do a lot of these sorts of things for training seminars in dairy processing but the idea is the same. If you switch the power point slides manually then you will have time to discuss variations and answer questions before going on to the next variation 

Edited by chowder

Looks like I am gonna create my own from scratch. Just not enough out there that work for what i want. Not enough detail. Stay tuned and Ill post some when I finish them.

I think an elevation would also be good info for the those that are new . 

Kind of like a set of blueprints 

To see how the depths that each rig covers in relation to what is running next to it to minimize tangles and get the best water coverage . 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HB2 said:

Poster Board , and a pack of colored sharpies . 

Pretty tough for very many people to see poster boards and very cumbersome to flip through. A PowerPoint slide show is a great tool for talking to groups large and small not to mention way faster than drawing all those diagrams and then the concerns about keeping them from getting dirty or wet between different seminars/shows.