Bear Creek, Hughes status?

chowder

17 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

Good luck with Bear Creek! When they redid the launch they made it almost impossible to launch there without the dock in.

Yar, it was never good before either. Tie the boat off to that iron railing and then drop down into her and then as bad or worse coming in, especially with a lil surf coming in. Come to think of it I don't think Ive ever launched out of there when there was a dock in.

1 hour ago, chowder said:

Yar, it was never good before either. Tie the boat off to that iron railing and then drop down into her and then as bad or worse coming in, especially with a lil surf coming in. Come to think of it I don't think Ive ever launched out of there when there was a dock in.

Yes.

We did it Jan 2nd and it wasn't that difficult in my buddys 21 ft Bayliner.  Looked harder than it was.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, spoonfed-1 said:

Yes.

We did it Jan 2nd and it wasn't that difficult in my buddys 21 ft Bayliner.  Looked harder than it was.

Good to know Glen. Guys think they are meeting me at Port of Rochester so... Probably best to stick with someplace I've been fishing this winter anyway. Taking the outboard Crestliner to Hanks after fishing for R&R under the floor