Mate/Hand Needed? Still looking to get on a boat this year.

Admin, not sure where to post this but I love this site, rather here and stay away from Facebook sites.   Anyway,  I'm looking to get on a boat in whatever you may need from Oswego to Henderson Harbor mainly.  I'd travel a couple days a week further but this is where I have fished and live near Pulaski. 

I have 10 yrs experience fishing Ontario as hobby but have been with 3 captains to help out and learn as well as a buddy's boat in 2014 out of Sodus and past 5 years on a smaller boat for fun maybe twice a week, early browns all the way through November this year on all Salmonids.  But just looking for a bit more professional mentorship and more time on the water.  I am very familiar with all equipment and methods for fishing Salmonids, not so much Walley experience.    I do have my own business and 100 acres and such that is run in Winter mostly and I am retired and 56 yrs. young.  So I do need time at end of day most days to care for animals, mow the lawn, family, etc, and such.   Of course I understand the nature of fishing and can stay out longer, etc, but even as a fill-in I'd be willing.    Please message me if you are in need or know of someone possibly.  I can message or call you with what I've done.  

Admin if you don't allow this type of thread by all means take it down or place it in correct thread, I couldn't really find any .  IDK if people post this sort of thing.