New Marine Surveyor Business

I wanted to let the LOU community know that I have started a new business to service the South shore of Lake Ontario and the 81/Thruway corridors.  Captains Choice Surveying and Services LLC.  I recently Graduated from Chapmans School of Yachts and Small Craft Surveying and am applying to SAM's in short order.  I am available for all your Condition and Value Surveys as well as Insurance needs.  I understand our fishing boats and the investment we have in them.  As many of you know I have run Tall Tails Sportfishing for nearly 20 years on the south shore and have been around boats near my entire life.  I have owned great boats and bad ones, so I have seen them all.  The area has a need for quality surveyors, and I hope I can provide that.   I can be reached anytime text or call at 607 423 4415.  My website will be up and running shortly and I will provide that as well.  

I am already booking quickly for when the weather breaks but if you need a survey done give us a call and we can take care of you.

Thank you,

Capt. Brian Garrett

Edited by Tall Tails
  • Like 7

If anyone is looking for a marine survey, I wouldn't look any further. Knowing Capt Brian and seeing the condition of the rig he runs, I wouldn't hesitate to have him survey a rig for me.

Anyone purchasing a new ride, should have it surveyed. A detailed and comprehensive survey can save a pile of headaches in the future. 

Good Luck with the business!!!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Tall Tails said:

I wanted to let the LOU community know that I have started a new business to service the South shore of Lake Ontario and the 81/Thruway corridors.  Captains Choice Surveying and Services LLC.  I recently Graduated from Chapmans School of Yachts and Small Craft Surveying and am applying to SAM's in short order.  I am available for all your Condition and Value Surveys as well as Insurance needs.  I understand our fishing boats and the investment we have in them.  As many of you know I have run Tall Tails Sportfishing for nearly 20 years on the south shore and have been around boats nearly my entire life.  I have owned great boats and bad ones, so I have seen them all.  The area has a need for quality surveyors, and I hope I can provide that.   I can be reached anytime text or call at 607 423 4415.  My website will be up and running shortly and I will provide that as well.  

I am already booking quickly for when the weather breaks but if you need a survey done give us a call and we can take of you.

Thank you,

Capt. Brian Garrett

Congrats Brian!  Great to have such a knowledgeable resource and meticulous eye on the South Shore!

• Like 1

This is great news! My experience with surveys both in purchasing/selling as well as insurance surveys has been less than stellar. The so called “certified” surveyors have been the worst. 

The fact that Brian is in our community of anglers and isn’t going anywhere should bring confidence in making him the choice when a survey is required.

Good luck with your new venture Brian!

• Like 1