What type of graph do you suggest?

I've been following this site for over a year now, while I very slowly rebuild my old 18' Starcraft  Mariner. Enjoyed all of you.   I've absorbed a lot of info and written much of it down, but my head at times explodes with all the info.   But now, I can't spend all my spare time fixing floors and electrical problems, much less depending on the rebuilds of my older motors.  I'm done for now.   Gotta get on the water!   So, I'm purchasing a new Starweld 18" Pro Fusion next week, equipped with a Helix 5 mounted in the dash.  I'd like to add a larger unit to mount either near the dash or in the rear above the transom box.  Have researched the Hummingbird and Garmin lines and the variations and options keep me spinning.  Can only fit a 9" near console, but could purchase a 12" for the rear.   I'm considering the Helix 9 or the Garmin Echomap 93SV.  Fish Hawk is also on the list.  In the past I've  fished browns in the spring and the salmon in the fall, occasionally going offshore if the weather permits. Looking to fish more of the Finger Lakes and even some walleye in Erie.  I enjoyed listening to Rich from Yankee troller at the Niagara show, and learned quite a lot from him and everyone else in the seminars.  Would stick with 54 transducer if going Garmin.  Any thoughts from you highly experienced readers would be greatly appreciated.    Thanks, Big Tom.

FYI, if a bow mounted TM is in the plans, only a Garmin FF can network with a Garmin TM. Birds network with Minkota. Lowrance networks with Motorguide. Other than that, it comes down to customer service. Garmin has a good rep for that.  I have the 93svuhd with the GT56 (glorified GT54) and it is not the best ducer for trolling. I also fish SM and Pike and for that, it is very usefull. For trolling, I picked up a refurbished Lowrance with a basic 2d ducer 83/200 for less than the price of upgrading the ducer on the Garmin. And, it networks with my MG.