New Member from NH

Benny8

Hello everyone. Aaron from NH here. Wife and I just purchased a new boat. Most of our trips will be to Winnipesaukee and Lake Champlain. Joined this page to learn as much as possible about salmon and trout fishing. I fished Lake Ontario back in 1989 with my Uncle out of Sodus Point. Caught two nice king salmon that weekend, the largest being 37". I haven't fished much in the last 25 years due to family obligations and work, but with the new boat, plan to do a lot more. Look forward to learning and maybe asking a dumb question here and there. Thank you for having me.

Welcome aboard.

I'm new here also. My fishing experience is mostly Northern Ontario. I just started fishing Lake Ontario in a nameless 14 ft Smokercraft with 25 hp last year. I caught a few salmon and one steelhead. Also one 8lb little Sturgeon in the lower Niagara river.  That was a surprise!

• Like 1

I went to school in Littleton for two years in high school. New Hampshire is incredibly beautiful. It also has no state taxes. Too bad New York can’t follow their lead. 

3 hours ago, whaler1 said:

I went to school in Littleton for two years in high school. New Hampshire is incredibly beautiful. It also has no state taxes. Too bad New York can’t follow their lead. 

Don't tell everyone, our property taxes have gone sky-hi since covid. Huge influx of new people driving home prices.