2013 Lowe FM 185 WT Setup

I recently bought a 2013 Lowe FM 185 Pro WT as an option to take out on other lakes when Lady O is too rough for the salmon boat. Getting started thinking about how I want to trick it out and have a bunch of ideas.

The sides have a low profile gunnel track but very few products advertised that will fit that. Any suggestions for things that have worked for you guys? Thinking three rods on each side and ond downrigger  per side.

Thanks,

Dave

Lowe.jpg

You should look into the options at Cisco. Was able to have them make me up 90 degree mounts for my lowe. Not sure if that's a similar gunwale to mine. Came out great. I have a solid track bolted onto my boat one both sides for riggers and use the removable mounts for extra rod holders. Call them direct as they can customize. Might take a while and won't be cheap, def worth it. 

Screenshot_20230320_080417_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230320_075825_Chrome.jpg

Edited by troutman10

My 16ft tracker has a 5/16" T slot vertical track system,  which is great for DIY brackets.   Mine are just 2x2x1/4" angle aluminum with stainless steel 5/16" carriage bolts and stainless wing nuts.  They are real sturdy and very easy to move around where I want them or to quickly remove.  I mounted the dual axis cannons on them and have loads of options and flexibility.   The smaller bracket on the left of the picture is where my hand crank Penn fathom master downrigger attaches to, its just a thicker angle piece. I've got a setup like this for each side and use this boat for early season brown fishing in the lady O and for all other in shore trips on the finger lakes or the river.  They work great and if they're in the way or I need to change the setup to adjust to a different technique or method it's really easy to do so (or to store them so they don't walk away).

123_1(30).jpeg