Sold / Closed ***Lake Ontario Charter Boat Association Fishing Flea Market. Sat. March 25th 9am-1pm***

LOCBA fishing flea market. Sat. March 25th. 9am-1 pm. Free admission. Spaces available $10/table. Rochester Port Authority Ferry Terminal.. Come on down and haggle with the charter captains.  Many bargains available !  Call Bruce Stenglein 585-750-3164. for more info.

Edited by Agentorange

I used to run the show and it was always good. This is the first time since covid, so no clue. Usually the captains are wheeling and dealing. Last time we had it we were full up and had 35-40  tables. Mostly captain's, resellers and some new tackle and bait vendors. Hope to seecyou thete.

Ever since the lotsa event in the Buffalo area became this huge commercial expo show. I stopped going there because it no longer is a friendly meet, greet and exchange event.

The idea of a flea market exchange is so much more appealing. This is where you get to meet the local guy with his stuff that he bought years ago but no longer uses because he has so much more. There is good stuff for cheap and fun meetings with people you heard about but never met. Wouldn't you love to meet the guy who caught a 34 pound laker ? Imagine all the slime he had in his boat. He is probably going to be there selling his Gambler rigs. The captains will probably trade fishing tales, some true and some embellished. I will be there to listen and buy and maybe talk about my deep sea fishing trips in Costa Rica and the Outer Banks or sell you my Starcraft Islander.

Come with a friend and make some more friends.

Edited by rolmops

5 minutes ago, rolmops said:

Ever since the lotsa event in the Buffalo area became this huge commercial expo show. I stopped going there because it no longer is a friendly meet, greet and exchange event.

The idea of a flea market exchange is so much more appealing. This is where you get to meet the local guy with his stuff that he bought years ago but no longer uses because he has so much more. There is good stuff for cheap and fun meetings with people you heard about but never met. Wouldn't you love to meet the who caught a 34 pound laker ? He is probably going to be there selling his Gambler rigs. The captains will probably trade fishing tales, some true and some embellished. I will be there to listen and buy and maybe talk about my deep sea fishing trips in Costa Rica and the Outer Banks

Come with a friend and make some more friends.

Unfortunately, I will not be at this show with my rigs. I will be there walking around to see the Rochester guys!  I will be at the Finger Lakes Trollers Association flea market on Sunday!