for sale : usa Original Stinger spoons

8 hours ago, lyteline said:

Sad that Jim passed Honeybee was one of the best...

I'll comment for a bump.

Absolutely agree with you. Jim was a gentleman for sure. He was always available for a chat. I really like talking to the older fellas who have been around the lake. It was cool to hear his stories about how he and a couple local Captains came up with Honeybees and Optimizer spoons. 

To this day, I still run both...especially those bright red ones for steelhead offshore. Those green ones are great for browns also.

Good luck with the sale ...

Capt. Lou, apparently PMs aren’t being received. I’m an honest member and didn’t want to share sensitive information over the site, there have been some scammers. Please let me know if selling to first member responded or other…65DCC17E-4FDD-42EB-9F99-2B4ED008FF6D.thumb.jpeg.f91edaa5cdd5dfb96d65857190ed95ac.jpeg

Was only saying pal, if posted last night at 1100pm you responded an hour later at midnight? Far from yesterday afternoon, thats all. I’m done anyway. Not worth the stress for 40 bucks.. Owner had a mess to figure Who’s on first?good luck. GB

6 minutes ago, Capt. Lou said:

I’ll fill your order as well ,  I have enough to do so ! Sorry about this mix up unintentional! .

Price and product remains the same , just let me know if it’s Ok !

Lou 

Ok no problem just send you pm with info 

So to put everyone to rest, Lou is a man of his word. Received my order today as ordered. I would suggest anyone trying to purchase items reach out to him by his personal e-mail listed, not the site mail. I assume he needs to update his app or is blocked somehow. Big Lou, sorry for any previously added confusion. Good luck with your sale items.