Help with Tapatalk

BigMac

Recently got booted out of LOU forums on Tapatalk.  I have reset my password etc and can obviously post under my username as I am now but only from the website.  Tapatalk will not let me login using this same password. 

anyone else having issues or any tips?

Tapatalk works fine for walleye central and Quinte fishing 

Yes I have same problem. I contacted Tapatalk and they said that LOU is not running the tapatalk plug-in. They said that they would email them and I should as well because sometimes they respond to forum members better. Well , I did and didn’t even get a response. This was over a month ago.  THANKS LOU! I hate using the LOU app and I don’t check in as often when I have to use it.

6 hours ago, BlueEye said:

Like I said, I don’t really like the app. The nice thing about Tapatalk is it always takes you to the last message you read in a thread. So if it’s a longer one you don’t have to scroll through the whole thing to get to the new stuff every time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cody191 said:

Like I said, I don’t really like the app. The nice thing about Tapatalk is it always takes you to the last message you read in a thread. So if it’s a longer one you don’t have to scroll through the whole thing to get to the new stuff every time.

The LOU app does the same thing.  Tap on the solid circle next to each topic title.

Screenshot_20230323_182248_Lake Ontario United~2.jpg

1 hour ago, JJBat150 said:

You need to set the filter to "content I have not "  then save as your default stream

Screenshot_20230324_134008_LakeOntarioUnited2.thumb.jpg.5152b0c9f5318cfd7cae8aeef9fec721.jpg

Yeah, then it doesn’t even show the threads that I have viewed. Which are the exact ones I want to see. Like I said, the app is crap. Can’t you just fix Tapatalk?