The Green World

Finally back!!!

Sure is great to leave the dry tan world behind and return to the green world. First thing you noticed getting off the plane was the nice fresh smell of clean air!! Today's 53 degrees is a nice change from the 100+ as well.

Thousands of things to do after being gone for just over a year, But tops on the list is going to Clayton Marina and picking up my new G3. Still have a few Equipment requirements to pick up and install, but will get a shake down in by this weekend at the latest...you will get to read all about it in the forum...Little pay back for keeping me company for the last year.

Eager does not even come close to describing how I feel about getting some lines wet.

I will be starting slow to get the feel of the new boat first. Drop a couple of lines and try to get a few Browns or a Steelhead or two. Have not purchased my Big Jon electrics yet, so I will be flatlining (Something I am used to). Got to slow down a little on purchasing the gear, as the wallet is getting thin. It starts with the boat and seems to grow from there. Plus my wife is just starting to get used to the competition "you bought this or that for the damn boat, what have you bought me lately??" :$

I will be haunting Henderson and Stoney creek area, hope to see you out on the pond. Thanks again for the great reads over the past year!!

Welcome home and thank you and all the troops for what you guys do for us :beer: .

I understand what you are saying about your wife, I came home from the Scotty last night and mine had purchased a new comforter and all new dishes!

Welcome back to the USA Dave :yes: Thanks for all your service and returning safely to join us in the Salmon craze......Your gonna need a bigger wallet :lol: ....Don't let the wife see it :o ...Good luck from the skipper.Get tons of omega 3 in the boat :beer:

Mark

First off let me say Thanks for your Service to this Counrty! I can remember the first time getting off the Jet returning back in the US from being over in the middle east....What a wonder feeling it was to be back "HOME" Most people that have never spent time in a foreign Country don't really appreciate the freedoms they have here in the USA. Thanks again and God Bless Yah