Anyone else running rotella t-6 in there inboards?

Rtrucking40

I run rotella t5 15 40 And it does quite well.

Currently I am breaking in 2 engines, one Mercruiser and one OMC. The advise for breaking in engines is to use a non-synthetic oil with zinc in order to properly break in the engine. That is only for the first 20 hours then it is back to the t5 or maybe even the full synthetic t6

When I bought my new motor the manufacturer recommended the 15 40 because of the additives and I've used it ever since with no issues 

I run Rotella T6 in every 4 stroke engine I have that does not have a cataylic converter on it. Have had good luck on all.  Do not use it on anything with a catalytic converter since it is a diesel oil that has zinc in it.  Zinc will degrade the catalytic converter

I run T4 15W40 in my 454 Crusaders - add a bottle of STP oil Treatment and change every 50 hours. Have run WIX filters and NAPA gold filters.   Know a lot of guys who run T4 in their inboards - some guys run it straight, some add a bottle of Lucas Oil treatement, others run STP oil treatment.  If you are running flat tappet cams dino oil is recommended - roller followers you are fine running synthetic or synthetic blends.

I'm sure others have opinions and will chime in as well.