NK spoon ID help please

Top right one sure looks like NBKY to me. Other ones with dots are probably custom by NK or someone. I never really got hung up on the names much. I just cared if they put fish in the boat or not.

Not sure how much the names will help in a search for more of these NK colors due to how long some have been out of production.  Pretty unlikely that much NOS remains.  The three on bottom row with dots were all factory colors.  The one on the left in bottom row is doctored with a black marker.  Best bet is hitting the flea markets/tackle swaps in off season.  I worked a couple shows this spring for vendor that had the Nk’s from the new Canadian owners and they have brought back some old favorites colors along with more models like C4’s.  Added a C4 with copper back for walleye guys.  Nice to see these spoons back in production.  I have a bunch of originals I plan on keeping.

Top: nbk purple, 2 test colors?, + super glow chartreuse nbk.  Bottom: real image alewife, green nuclear, purple/pink nuclear,+ Area 51 super glow.  Second pic is a rwss (red,white,+silver silver). Pat’s son, John , did up some of the real image patterns toward the end of NK in Rochester. These were all sold at one time at the old Captains Cove and Narbys. Hope I got these right, and this helps you out.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2023 at 2:10 PM, Shattered said:

Can I have some help with ID’ing these NK spoons please. Thank you. 

9E1735D2-B4B8-4B82-9FE5-D29899A91F84.jpeg

Those spoons appear to me as the ultimate spoon and lure air brush guy, and was lucky enough to have had some work done by Nick, to me, was one of best ever!!!