Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Kingston Ontario racker Super 16 Tiller for sale. 16' aluminum boat (no console), 40 hp mariner 2 stroke oil injected, and roller trailer. - power trim - electric start - new water pump for the motor(2018) - removable gas tank, have only ever used premium gas - old foot control trolling motor 30lbs with new deep cycle battery (2017) - electric bilge - livewell - 2 new trailer tires (2017 and 2018) - new bearings (2017) - transom saver - comes with 2 seats Motor is bullet proof, starts 95% of time first crank, the other 5% of time on second crank, always starts. Ive never been stranded on the water. If your a serious buyer I can throw some muffs on in the driveway and show you how good it starts. Rebuilt transom (2018) and new water pump (2018) for resale value, this boat will be good for years to come. Could use new plywood for the casting deck, but not necessary. Only reason for selling this baby is because I've bought a brand new tiller boat. Great boat, awesome to fish out of, lots of good memories on the water, easy to solo launch and tow. $7000, price is negotiable to the right buyer. Only thing it may need is a new pump for the livewell, around 100 bucks. I'm out of Kingston, willing to drop it off or meet after you check it out and put the money in my hands. This is ready to fish, ill be fishing trout out of wellington with the guys until my new boat is ready for pickup.
  2. Bump, 6500 card is roughly 5000 usd
  3. Bump, I'll take 500 bucks off cdn toward another fish finder for buyer. 6500, price has some wiggle room.
  4. Can add pics once it's back from the marina or send them to you, I'm told that they will start work on it this month
  5. Selling a 1991 tracker super 16 tiller (aluminum)with a 40hp mariner on the back. Comes with an older trolling motor with foot pedestal and a new deep cycle battery(bought mid last year). All the wiring + transducer for a humminbird 5 GPS si does not include the main unit due to theft. Motor is fantastic, electric start, power trim, starts 95% of time on first crank, and the other 5% on the second, motor is bullet proof. Currently in shop now for transom restructuring by my request (rebuilding for resale). This boat has been amazing, I have caught so many fish and made mad memories with this boat. Both trailer tires have new bearings last year, one tire is brand new, the other will need a new tire this year. Reason for selling - got a good deal on a brand new 18ft Lund pro guide tiller. Loved this boat, I'll clean it up after it comes back from wards marina, I'm sure whoever gets it will make as many memories as I have. Could use new plywood on casting deck. Cannot add pictures until wards marina is done working on it. Asking 7000 Canadian, price is negotiable. I can show you how well this motor starts with ear muffs if you are a serious buyer. Once you go tiller you can't go back, you just end up buying a bigger one. Email at [email protected]