Jump to content

Lake Runner

Members
  • Posts

    123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lake Runner

  1. (8) Cannon Offshore Saltwater Line Releases New never used. $12.00 each plus shipping or pick up in Hamlin, NY.
  2. 2 cannon downrigger locks - old style $40.00 for the pair plus shipping or pick up in Hamlin, NY.
  3. Cannon Swivel Base, high profile. $40.00 plus shipping or pick up in Hamlin, NY.
  4. Yes they are the older style. Thank you.
  5. For sale 4 used Ugly Stick downrigger rods. Model BWD 1101, 9"0". $45.00 each, pick up only. Located in Hamlin, NY
  6. Sorry, they are sold.
  7. Hi Mike, Shipping is $9.00. Let me know if you want it. Thank You Paul
  8. Hi Mike, I will let you know what actual shipping is today.
  9. Used Spin Doctor File $15.00. Pick up or I can get a price for shipping.
  10. 2 used Flasher Locked $15.00 each. Pick up or I can get a price for shipping. Location in Hamlin, NY.
  11. New in Package Jiffy 9" Auger Blades $20.00. Jiffy 3539 Shipping Small Flat Rate Box, $6.00.
  12. New in Package Jiffy 9" Auger Blades $20.00. Jiffy 1802 Shipping Small Flat Rate Box, $6.00.
  13. 10" Chicago wet saw, works great. Pick up only. $125.00
  14. Hi, Shipped today,. Thank You
  15. Thank you. What is your address?
  16. Hi, 4 all 4 including shipping, $220.00. Please note the one in the upper left has a rectangle mounting plate, the other 3 are square. Thank You.
  17. I will check shipping tomorrow and get you a price. Thank you.
  18. Ram Mount for Electronics $20.00 2 of the holes have been tapped 1/4 - 20. $7.00 shipping. Located in Hamlin, NY
  19. 2 - Spin Doctor Flasher File $25.00 for both Shipping will be actual shipping cost. Located in Hamlin, NY
  20. Cannon Swivel Bases. 4 available. Shipping $10.00 each. Located in Hamlin, NY.
  21. I asked for more pictures and no reply so far. I think you know what I am look for, so please keep your eyes open for me.
×
×
  • Create New...