This is a 1987 Bayliner Trophy 2459.
It is 24' Long, and has a 8' Beam.
If you can see this Ad, then the boat is still for sale.
This 1987 Bayliner Trophy 2459 has many extras and features such as:
- The Inboard OMC 5.0L V8 recently had the carburetor rebuilt at the marina
- A barely used 2014 Honda 9.9 HP Outboard Motor BFP10D3XRT. Power tilt, High Thrust prop, extra long 25" shaft, high output battery charging, adjustable trolling motor mount. MSRP: $4,104
- Extra Honda High Thrust Prop
- Lowrance LCX 25c with GPS and sonar
- Navionics nautical map SD card of the great lakes and St. Lawrence river
- New VHF radio
- Fish Hawk 840
- 2 Cannon downrigger mounts
- 2 Scotty adjustable rod holders
- 5 Sea Dog rod holders
- Rocket launcher rod holders
- Spotlight on the front and back of the hardtop
- LED lights added in the cabin and under the gunnels
- Big compass
- Onboard Battery charger and power strip
- On/Off battery switch
- Automatic switches added to both bilge pumps
- New wash down pump
- Aft drop curtain
- Cigarette lighter receptacle for recharging cell phones
- Stereo System with cd player and speakers added, also has aux input for mp3 players
- Sink with water tank
- Includes a Fish Fighting Chair that can be bolted to the back of the boat if desired
- Fish livewell
- New Blower fan
- Large fan added for air conditioning
- 13 pound Fluke anchor with bow pulpit and electric anchor retriever
- Sportpilot autopilot is fully installed throughout the boat, it just needs two small parts near the steering wheel replaced.
- Cuddy Cabin that can sleep 3 people
- Stringers are in great shape
- OMC Cobra Sterndrive with EZ steer
- The Trailer has 4 new tires and a new spare tire.
Priced to move this fall for only $5,800. I would also be interested in a trade involving a 4 cylinder SUV.
the best way to contact me is a call or text: (607)- 239- 9319