Jump to content

paulgrenga

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by paulgrenga

  1. Curious how others are doing on this end. Have been out between Wilson and Olcott in 350 to 400 FOW. Catching 28" to 30" King's between 80' to 50'. Sorry, no scale. I'm a beginner & fishing alone - hitting about 4 an hour at 2.2-2.4mph per the Fish Hawk (no idea 4/hr is good or bad with 3 rods). Using flashers, flies and spoons primarily & sometimes artificial meat. Smaller spoons seem better than magnums, almost any UV color seems to work. Walleye are hitting on silver MagLips at Devils Hole. Tight lines all!
  2. Thank you, I believe you said you would contact me when you were back in town but I am "forum stupid" and not sure if I am responding correctly or missing PM's. Anyway, if the reels or still available, please do not hesitate to contact my by cel-phone or text. Thank you again. Paul Grenga 716_5757 in the seven one six area code. Text messaging works too
  3. 946-5757 in the seven one six area code. Sorry for the delay, was traveling. Paul
  4. I’ll buy them. Can Venmo you. I’d have to have them shipped to Lewiston (at my expense of course). Not sure how to PM or email you my info. I probably can reply to one sent to me through LOU though. Thank you. Paul Grenga
  5. Hey drlfc, I am definitely interested in a matching set of 4 of your Sealine SG47LC reels if they're still available. Since new ones retail right around $115 (when available), would you be willing to come down to $75 per reel ($300 total) for a bundle of four? I can handle the shipping & insurance costs. I'm in Lewiston but do not know when I can get out to Rome. Let me know if that works for you. Thank you. Paul
×
×
  • Create New...