Jump to content

tiogaguy

Members
  • Posts

    134
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tiogaguy

  1. Fished out of Wrights this morning 6:30-11:00 am, around and east of the harbor. It was the worst morning I've ever had there, 1 small salmon is all I managed for my effort. I caught it working the edge of the plumb out past the last break wall. Water temps at 46-47 with a huge area east and in the harbor of 47. Couldn't find any warm pockets and no fish (for me). I should have known something was amiss when I was the first boat in the parking lot this morning. Oh, well its always fun to watch the sun rise over the lake. Good luck to all.
  2. Fished yesterday evening 6-8 pm. Ended up 4/4 on browns, 17-23 inches, all released. Water has cooled some with the northerly wind the past few days. It blew long enough some of the colder water mixed in, temps only 46-49. All the fish were caught in a small area of 49 degree stuff away from the inlet. All on stick baits.
  3. No, you were right, I didn't have a local yesterday. I slipped into my profile after your post. Thanks. Mitch
  4. I have the following .22 Long rifle ammo for sale. Local pick up only. Winchester Super Silhouette-1450 rds. Junior (Russian ammo)-450 rds. Remington High Velocity HP and SP- 1000 rds. Federal HP-50 rds. Winchester Super X HP-50 rds. PMC Zapper-2850 rds. All for $175.00.
  5. bump. Still for sale in southern tier of ny.
  6. I have 2 used 48" roof rack bars. They are round and fit most of the Yakima tower systems. Excellent conditions. $40.00.
  7. Fished east also, 6:45-11:15 am. I caught 4 browns, my fishing partner had one early release. Pretty much the same as Landshark. The fish were on the small side, 16.5-20 inches.
×
×
  • Create New...