Jump to content

keith osborne

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keith osborne

  1. Like knew used maybe a handful of times nothing I’m interested in
  2. I have a new design one $65 shiped
  3. Pair rod holders used like new $50 shipped lower 48
  4. Well, that didn’t work right trying to send you a PM thanks
  5. Wondering how old these are and whereabouts you live I’m up by Lake George interested?
  6. I need a complete line counter side if anyone is willing to sell me one ..for 700 Shimano tekota old style reel thanks send me pm . Would greatly appreciate it.
  7. I sent the PM to you
  8. Yes thy are pm me
  9. 7 new stinger spoons 1 dream weaver
  10. Anybody have any advice why I can’t get the pictures to come up when I add files thanks
  11. 6 like new 8 inch paddles with flys
  12. Pro trolls sold set of spin doctors left
  13. Reduced to $65 shiped
  14. Nice lot
×
×
  • Create New...