Jump to content

NyEsoxHunter

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NyEsoxHunter

  1. I've had a very interesting year thus far, variables depending on the water. The big weird thing was last week Braddock's bay, in 90 minute span, we boated almost 30 20-28'' inch pike and missed/lost about another 15-20. Just a significant amount of small guys off the weeds in Braddock's. Note sure if a good sign(really good spawning) or not(significant stunting), thought it was just a very interesting time.
  2. Hey guys, looking for guidance and input. I have absolutely no experience on this lake and just attempting to make the best of it. Next week I am heading to the great Sacandaga lake. I’ll be there 4 days in middle of the week. for the majority of the time I will be fishing (worm/minnow dunking) with my daughter and nephew neices. i might be able to sneak out and fish for pike in early mornings…heat dependent….i know it’s not the best time of year. i will be at the upper north east of the lake reservoir? does the lake turn up quick/rough on windy days? (I again have no idea of the lake) is there any spots to shy away from?(fishing in a 16.5ft deep v bass tracker) any recommendations on bait shops? Any recommendations? For perch/walleye fishing for the kids? Any recommendations for pike? (Casting or trolling) I’ve also never fished a “reservoir” before so this is all new to me. thanks!!!
  3. Nice! isn’t a trip to conesus without a bullhead in the mix
  4. awesome man!!! congrats!
×
×
  • Create New...