Jump to content

Agentorange

Members
  • Posts

    652
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Agentorange

  1. I have nine well used 3.5" bodies you can doctor to your specs. $25 shipped if interested. PayPal only.
  2. Does anyone know the date for the 2017 flea market in Watkins Glen at Clute Park? Thx.
  3. One of the all time greats Bernie Klimczak, who once owned Miller Lures, nicknamed me "Agentorange" as I once had plenty of red(orange) hair. Like he used to say, " I wore my hair parted on the left and I wore my hair parted on the right, and now I wear it departed !" Rest in peace Bernie. We all miss you greatly.
  4. For sale is a nice Daiwa 27H level wind trolling reel. $30. Call 585- 2 one 7 - 2 one 5 one
  5. For sale is a nice Daiwa level wind trolling reel. Reel is in very good condition and ourates as it should. Strong drag and clicker. $30. Call 585- 2 one 7 - 2 one 5 one
  6. Papasmutt: Check your PM (personal messages)
  7. For sale is a nice diver combo with a 10ft. Granger diver rod and a Daiwa LC47 levelwynf trolling reel. Reel operates as it should with a strong clicker and drag. $60. Call 585- 2 one 7 - 2 one 5 one
  8. For sale is a nice Penn 209 level wind trolling reel in good condition with very little use. Reel operates as it should with a strong clicker and drag. $30. Call 585- 2 one 7 - 2 one 5 one
  9. For sale is a Mitchell ORCA 30BT level wind trolling reel. Reel operates as it should with a strong clicker and drag. $30 Call 585- 2 one 7 - 2 one 5 one
×
×
  • Create New...