Jump to content

klrunning

Members
  • Posts

    180
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by klrunning

  1. Traxtech Downrigger Swivel Mounts – Like Brand New Condition Up for sale are a pair of Traxtech Downrigger Swivel Bases. These are in like new condition Model SB-3 3" height. Retail on these is over $100 each. I'm selling these as a pair for $150.00 (or $160.00 shipped if necessary).
  2. Pair Offshore Planer Boards – SST Style Right Side – Great condition Two Offshore SST Planer Boards in great condition. Bargain priced at $15.00 each or $30.00 for the pair. These are both Right Hand or Starboard running boards.
  3. Bert’s Custom Tackle – Pair of Ratcheting Rod Holders – Brand New Fishing just got easier with Bert's Adjustable rod holder. Adjust the rod holder to the angle that you want. There are five positions or from vertical to horizontal. When there is a fish on the line, you can easily pull the rod holder straight up making it easy to get the rod out of the holder. Satin Finish $65.00 each or $130.00 for the pair
  4. Bert’s Custom Tackle Rod Trees – Brand New The Bert's Swivel Rod Tree holds 3 rods -- of any length -- with vertical separation and a net holder or additional rod holder on top. The Bert's Swivel Rod Tree swivels 360 degrees and locks in four 90 degrees positions. The Bert's Swivel Rod Tree mounts in all varieties of track system. $175.00 each or $350.00 for the pair
  5. All of the rod holders have been sold..... The rod trees and the swivel bases are still available.
  6. Rod holders are still available. New price as of 5/17
  7. Rod trees are still available. Two rachetting rod holders are still available (sold the other four) and the Downrigger swivel mounts are still available....
  8. Two of the swivel mounts are spoken for.... Two are still available.....
  9. At this point... all of the listed equipment is still available....
  10. the trailer tie downs have sold. The tongue jack and the winch are still available....
  11. If you can buy it for $86.00, I'd jump on that deal. I work for a boat dealer and retail on this charger is $160. My wholesale cost is $109.00 I'm asking a very fair price already for this. Charger is still available....
  12. I'm located in Saginaw, Michigan. The other part of the tongue jack was welded to the frame of my boat trailer, so that's not going to be available. This tongue jack will only work for you if you're trailer is set up for Fulton XP style tongue jacks.....
  13. If you can buy it for $86.00, I'd jump on that deal. I work for a boat dealer and retail on this charger is $160. My wholesale cost is $109.00 I'm asking a very fair price already for this.
  14. Replied to the first interested party. If I don't hear anything back then I'll be in touch hookmeup....
  15. If you need them shipped, then please PM me your address and I'll get the shipping costs for a total.... Will you be paying via paypal?
  16. Pro Mariner Onboard Charger - 8 Amp - Two Bank (New in Box) Up for sale is a new - in box Pro Mariner "Pro Sports 8" onboard charger. This onboard charger is an 8 amp unit and will charge two batteries. Bargain priced at $90.00 (firm).
  17. Boat Trailer Equipment Trailer Tongue Jack - XP Style - Brand new condition - $20.00 Boat Buckle Pro Series Kwik Lok Transom Tie-Downs - 4' - $20.00 1800 Lb Trailer Winch w/strap - Brand new condition - $70.00
  18. Traxtech Heavy Duty Rod Holders on Hinged Stanchion with Track Bases (like new) Up for sale are a pair of Traxtech heavy duty rod holders. This pair of rod holders was customized by using a set of Big John Hinged Stanchions which allowed me to infinitely adjust the angle I ran my dipsy diver rods at. The stanchions were then affixed to track bases that will work with Bert’s, Traxtech or Cisco track. Priced at $95.00each or $190 for the pair. Thanks for looking.
×
×
  • Create New...