Jump to content

klrunning

Members
  • Posts

    180
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by klrunning

  1. I've got two Winfield & Pilette RP2 Tournament Series Custom Dipsy Rods that are like new. They are their TS 12020 12 footers. Two Piece Medium Action 15-50 lb dipsy rods w/10 Pacific Bay Shock Ring Guides. If anyone is looking for longer dipsy rods.... I'm looking for a new home for these because I don't use them. These are super durable rods. Very similar construction to the old ugly stik big water rods. Retail on these rods was $219.99 each.... but I'm willing to deal if someone can use them.
  2. HDS-8 Gen 2 is back up for sale. My buyer promised payment, but didn't come thru with the money. If you have any interest... you can reach me on my cell at 989-529-4434. I'll included shipping to the Lake Ontario area (U.S. locations) at my asking price. Thank you!
  3. Awesome unit. Came off my uncle's boat and I have knowledge about this entire history of this unit. It would make someone an excellent buy.
  4. I've got a HDS-8 Gen 2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter up for sale. This unit is in perfect working order. Took it off the boat and purchased a brand new transducer for the next user. Comes complete with the gimbal mount; plastic suncover; power cord, transducer and original owners and installation manuals. Will also throw-in a current, up-to-date Navionics + mapping card. Screen size is close to 8 1/2" and display is still awesome. With everything included with this package - this is a great buy at $450
  5. https://holland.craigslist.org/boa/d/macatawa-2005-baha-cruisers-gle-277/6862843873.html
  6. I've got one Daiwa SG47LCA Levelwind Linecounter Reel for sale. It's in like new condition and has seen very little use. Spooled with Trilene XT 20lb clean monofilament. I thought I had sold all of my 47 series line counters, but this guy popped up with all of my walleye stuff. $70 (includes shipping) Thanks for looking.
  7. There's a nice looking Shoreland'r that was set up for 20' boat for sale near me here in Michigan. Guy's only asking $850. More info here: https://saginaw.craigslist.org/boa/d/midland-boat-trailer-tandem-axle/6816156067.html
  8. https://www.traxstech.com/VBT_3_Vertical_Tree_with_3_Rod_Holders_p/vbt-3.htm Traxstech makes exactly what you're looking for.... follow this link to check it out. All rod folders are adjustable up and down and by angles. Also allows for swiveling the three itself.
  9. Very good quality fit and finish. I used one on a Seaswirl Striper I had a few years back. There's another company in Michigan that also does a great job with this kind of stuff too. Check them out at the link below: https://www.fishonsports.com/
  10. 2019 196 Fishmaster w/Yamaha F150XB Four Stroke Brand New. Six Years Warranty on both Boat and Engine. https://www.bayoutboardmarine.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=5736790&p=2&s=Year&d=D&fr=xNewInventory $44,694.70 OTD. Price includes Michigan 6% Sales Tax.
  11. klrunning

    Sold / Closed 2016 210 Fishmaster

    I work for a Starcraft Dealer in Michigan and can tell you with certainty... Equipped like this boat is.... in a new 2019 model you would be looking at about $75,000. This boat is a bargain at the price it's being offered up for.....
  12. I've got one tray with assorted body baits that are all excellent choices for river fishing. Included in this offer is the storage tray and the following: Qty 7 Worden's Flatfish Qty 4 Heddon Tadpolly's (discontinued and very hard to come by these) Qty 2 Luhr Jensen Hotshot's I'm looking for $45 for the entire set. Feel free to reach me here on the site or by phone or text at 989-529-4434. Thanks for looking....
  13. Angler's Pal Rod Holders have been sold....
  14. Northport Nailer Spoon Collection (Between 100-110 spoons total) Various sizes and colors $70.00 Shipped "Producer" Brand Tiger Plugs (same size as #4 J-plugs) Qty 16 total $35.00 Shipped
  15. (Qty 2) Angler's Pal Rod Holders - Like Brand New Condition $50.00 Shipped (Qty 2) Tite Lok Clamp-on Rod Holders - Excellent Condition $50.00 Shipped (Qty 2) Play Action Fighting Belts. One size large; One size small; $100.00 Shipped for Both Belts (Qty 1) Daiwa 47H Level Wind Reel. Like brand new with original box $30.00 Shipped (Lot) Cannon Downrigger Spare Parts $30.00 Shipped
  16. I think they only made the Superfisherman 196 until about 2003 or 2004 at the latest.... So if you're looking specifically for that model that's a year model 2002 or newer - you may have a real hard time finding it. The Superfisherman 186 is still a current model. As is the Fishmaster 196.
  17. 48" and 24" tracks are sold. 4 of 6 of the end caps are sold. (Still have two sets) 4 of 12 adapter plates are sold. (Still have 8 adapter plates available)
  18. 48" and 24" tracks are sold. 4 of 6 of the end caps are sold. (Still have two sets) 4 of 12 adapter plates are sold. (Still have 8 adapter plates available)
×
×
  • Create New...