Jump to content

kman05446

Members
  • Posts

    55
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kman05446

  1. I bought a new Sea Nymph GLS19 in 1992. Still have it today and fish Lake Champlain & Lake Ontario. The factory aluminum floor is the way to go. I helped my buddy many years ago replace his plywood floor in his Starcraft. What a pain!!! Glad I don't have to worry about that. I'm hoping to upgrade to something a little bigger in a couple of years. I want to stay with an aluminum boat with a Aluminum floor if possible. Good luck with your search.
  2. Would you break up the pair? Looking to add one more rigger to my boat. Cromer
  3. Would you consider splitting them up? I'm looking to add one more down-rigger to my boat.
  4. How old are the down-riggers? Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...