kman05446
Members-
Posts
55 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by kman05446
-
Hey Nympho, I have a 1992 GLS 195. I'm in Vermont and the boat is presently wrap for the winter. I'm 99% sure I have the original brochure that came with it. I bought it new. I'll look tonight for it. I can make a photo copy of it and mail it to you. Totally surprised your floor isn't aluminum. Mine is. Love the boat. it handles Champlain and Ontario just fine. Catches lots of fish.
-
I have two batteries on my boat. They are isolated. One battery is just for the main outboard and the other is for everything else. I've had no problems in twenty-six years. Like Bozeman Bob said, if isolated it doesn't matter.
-
Oswego 9/23
kman05446 replied to relentless's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
Thanks for the info Relentless. Good luck the rest of the season. -
Updating my electronics Going to be updating my electronics next season. Presently I have a Eagle 420 fish finder and a Eagle GPS. Not sure of the model number. Want to go with a combo unit to make room for a fish-hawk. What would you guys recommend? Would like to stay under $800.00 for the combo unit. Would appreciate your advise. Thanks Kman
-
Oswego 9/23
kman05446 replied to relentless's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
Great job! You can't complain about this weather. We were over the week of September 11 out of the Salmon River. Had a awesome week. Thinking about updating my electronics next season. What are you using and do you like it? Any advise will be useful. Thanks Kman -
In really rough water. I will fill both bow live wells up. That extra weigh helps. Good luck and be safe. Kevin
-
Hey Fishingfool34, I have a 1992 Sea nymph with a 90hp Johnson. I installed a kicker also. I did purchase a rubber pad to make sure there was no vibrations transmitting through the boat and it protects the boat. It's been there 25 years now with no problem. Have a great fishing season.
-
Sold / Closed FishHawk X4 SOLD
kman05446 replied to vogel451's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
Sold / Closed Fish Hawk X4
kman05446 replied to Mikecatt14's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
I live in Vermont Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Sold / Closed Fish Hawk X4
kman05446 replied to Mikecatt14's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
I'll offer $500.00 Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
for sale : usa 3 big Jon down rigger covers
kman05446 replied to 716SportFishing's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
for sale : usa BigJon Motor Covers- For Riggers or Planner Motors
kman05446 replied to rod hog's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
-
for sale : usa Eagle Mach 1
kman05446 replied to Prof T's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
cable hummmmmm
kman05446 replied to Craigaf's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
I listen for the hum. Nine times out of ten when I hear the hum. My speed is perfect and catching fish. -
Oswego-Water Cams-Wifi
kman05446 replied to reillym's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
The cams would be very useful! -
Thank you everyone for your advise. It's on my to do list.
-
Peel and toss. Thanks Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Removing factory decals I'm planning on painting my 1992 Sea nymph GLS 19 this summer. What is the best way to remove the factory decals? Any help will be appreciated.
-
Do all Sea Nymph GLS 220's have aluminum floors?
kman05446 replied to Todd in NY's topic in This Old Boat
My floor is all aluminum including the cover over the gas tank. Lucky I guess. -
Do all Sea Nymph GLS 220's have aluminum floors?
kman05446 replied to Todd in NY's topic in This Old Boat
23 years old and still looks great. -
Do all Sea Nymph GLS 220's have aluminum floors?
kman05446 replied to Todd in NY's topic in This Old Boat
My aluminum floor is covered with marine carpet that is glued to the aluminum. I pressure wash it every year.




