Jump to content

keith osborne

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keith osborne

  1. Reduced to $60 shipped
  2. I Will ship these if you want to pay the freight
  3. Right hand reel
  4. Thanks Sherman I put one on boat This morning pulled 12 pound fish weight up no problem I tested new Moter in the spare and that works fine they were both re-built in 2019 used probably four trips then bought new ones Thy been in my house garage since
  5. Have knobs for bottom holders ran Dipsey rods on them did not want to losing up and lose rods just need some Polish will need holders for track system or solid base that comes with them
  6. Up by lake gorge three hours from heat to the launch
  7. Has new updated wiring harness new swivel end new cable had for spare have new ones know Works as it should also comes with a swivel base and block note one small crack by bolt hole on swivel base also other one is for parts has good motor and spool of new wire Circuit board is not in it it burnt out
  8. Pm me your address and I will send you my pay Pail info I am headed to the post office today with all the stuff I just sold
  9. Reduced to 45 shiped
  10. Most new except 2 Salmon candy DW Michigan stingers $55 shiped
  11. That sucks we definitely don't need people like that oh and yes I have way more tackle then I need
  12. They work good for salmon I have four of each way too many Lures
  13. Sold
  14. Reduced to$65 shiped
  15. Lake George area Usually fish out of Oswego
×
×
  • Create New...