Jump to content

keith osborne

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keith osborne

  1. Also seven pin connector goes with it hooks up to ray marine axiom
  2. New $90 shipped to lower 48 states
  3. I will take these pm me your PayPal thanks if that's how you do it
  4. Most are new $75 shipped to lower 48 states
  5. I will take these if still available thanks Send me a PM and I will send you PayPal if that's how you do it thanks
  6. I will take them PM me your number please I will figure out where to pick them up
  7. Could you PM me with what you have left for reels and rods thanks
  8. Michigan stinger superslims Are sold
  9. Mags sold
  10. Mags are also sold pending payment
  11. Michigan stingers are sold thanks
  12. Thanks p.m. me your address
  13. PayPal is Keithosborne [email protected]
  14. Nk mag spoons $42 shipped Nk 28 sold
  15. have to call to see if it would fit that unit I bought at the GPS store told me it would work on my a 98 touch screen but did not plug in
  16. I have a brand new P 58 transducer
  17. I know all about price gouging it’s on everything now🧐
  18. They still sell the old style new at Captain chucks for 199 but out of stock right now
×
×
  • Create New...