-
Posts
1,023 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by idn713
-
I live in Chili and I fish all the surrounding lakes it seems besides I bay. I am getting real tired of what seems like a 50 minute drive everywhere and wanna focus on that body of water 20 min from me. I dont want specific spots but can anyone provide insights on the general largemouth pattern on I bay? I know that with the bait in there and being connected to Lake O it has to have a couple of big fish swimming off those ledges.
-
Is it just me or are there wayyy more spring Kings around the south shore than in years prior? I follow many social media accounts that are just hammering Kings (almost as much as browns) all up and down the south shore of Lake Ontario. Good sign if you ask me.
-
Thanks!
-
Sounds like more of a trolling lineup
-
What stickbaits do you like? Husky jerks and x raps?
-
Hey guys, long time no post. I was looking to see if anyone had any advice on casting from a boat for Cayuga and Seneca Salmon. I want to get into these land locks. but I don’t really know where to start from a lure stand point or location wise. Kinda figured I would work down the lakeshore throwing buck tails and flukes. Specifically looking to cast and not troll. Any advice? Feel free to PM if you would rather go that route.
-
-
for sale : usa NEW PRICE 1993 22' Sea Nymph, turn key!! $7,700.00
idn713 replied to Dreams Come True Charters's topic in Boats for Sale
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2001 Tracker Pro Guide 16 Trade Hey guys, just throwing this out there as a potential for a trade for a salmon ready trolling rig. Been wanting to really get into the trolling game for a while. If you are looking to downsize, this could be a good rig for you. Comes with the brand spanking new trolling motor (last year) and very nice Garmin 73dv graph. Motor fires up every time and runs perfect. Never had a worry about it. Might also be interested in selling outright for $5700. Text 585-943-3305. Isaac
-
-
for sale : usa Hunting Land Lease Wanted!
idn713 posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
Hunting Land Lease Wanted! Hey guys, I am looking for a lease spot on a property hopefully within an hour of Rochester. I want to get this done early so I can have time to prep and scout, etc. I am 26 but I have been hunting for 10 years and I am EXTREMELY conscientious of my hunting practices. I don't do drives, I am strict on scent control and I do not shoot immature deer. I adhere to every landowner regulation and would be more than happy to text the landowner as I come and go. I am a very serious hunter and I also show the utmost respect for every landowner wish. If you would like to sit down and get to know me, then I would be happy to grab a cup of coffee and chat. I am am looking for something fairly reliable from season to season so can I get patterns down and chase the big boys. Please text/call me me if you have something available and we can work out details. 585-943-33zerofive Thank you for the consideration! Isaac -
PB Laker..... On The Jig
idn713 replied to idn713's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Lakers?
idn713 replied to fisherman21's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
For Sale : USA WTB - Drift Sock, Need Two
idn713 replied to idn713's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
For Sale : USA WTB - Drift Sock, Need Two
idn713 replied to idn713's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
For Sale : USA WTB - Drift Sock, Need Two
idn713 replied to idn713's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
For Sale : USA WTB - Drift Sock, Need Two
idn713 replied to idn713's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
For Sale : USA WTB - Drift Sock, Need Two
idn713 posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent






