Jump to content

Reel Chaos

Members
  • Posts

    362
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reel Chaos

  1. Rochester
  2. Bump
  3. I Will text you a pic as soon as I get home
  4. It works great, I just rarely use it and when I do I never do anything with the footage. Had big plans to make fishing videos but that never happens
  5. GoPro 3 with case, 2 batteries, extendable pole, sportsman’s mount, waterproof case w/ Orange flotation device, and charger Reduced to $200 for everything local pickup Rochester area
  6. Going to run wire
  7. OK and what about Dipsy reels? I have Magda pro 45. I am new to my own boat so just trying to get by spending as little as possible this season
  8. Will Okuma convector 30 reels work for downriggers on salmon? Also what pound test line and leader?
  9. LOL didn’t even put that together
  10. Also price? Each
  11. Are they all cores?
  12. Looking for Okuma magda30 and Magda 45 or similar Okuma with line counters. As for price well it’s got to be a price reasonable for used otherwise would just go new
  13. In need of rods and reels w/ line counters
  14. How thick is the part that slides into the track?
  15. My new to me boat has Cisco fishing system tracks. I have access to a very good fabricator but boat is currently wrapped. What size are the pieces that slide into the tracks? I want my fabricator to build me a rod tree
  16. Nick what’s the price if picked up? I just got myself a boat and need equipment!!!
  17. Is there an admission fee? How much if so adults and kids
  18. I need the following (actually everything lol) 2 downriggers planner reels and boards (otter boats only) rods and reels ( rigger and dipsy) rod holders
  19. I have fished with friends but now have my own boat. Looking for some insight on rod lengths for dipsy and rigger rods? Also looking for any used equipment to get started since on a budget after just purchasing the boat
  20. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Dislike!!! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...