Jump to content

fishaddict

Members
  • Posts

    181
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fishaddict

  1. Thank you all! I barely got to use it.
  2. I doubt it but I hope. I was second to last to leave the parking lot. Came back in an hour ant it was gone.
  3. Lost Panoptix ice fishing unit at DEP access point to Mud bay 2/23/19. If you have any info or picked it up please pm. Reward guaranteed!
  4. Where is Runnings?
  5. Still looking. Willing to trade for Tanaka 2 stroke power head with Nills adapter for a good 2 man flip -over.
  6. Cover? Hyfax? Towing attachments?
  7. I can pick it up along I 81 up to Watertown is the price is right.
  8. Looking for 2 man flip over in good shape, thermal a plus. Please PM
  9. It was eBay sale
  10. Lowered to 130USD
  11. It was considering having foam plates in the jacket. They are always a compromise between comfort and safety.
  12. Selling my barely worn flotation suit here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sundridge-crossflow-pro-flotation-suit-XXL-ICE-FISHING-SUIT-/332993188017
  13. With last weekend bad weather this week it will be zoo and a half.
  14. Any fish left in shipping lane area?
  15. I used FF and had them 30=35 ft behind the ball. I had a lot of chasers on my graph as well.
  16. Last Sat 4/6 two lakers and kings Shipping channel 170fow
  17. Any updates on Henderson whereabouts? Weather looks OK for coming weekend, Mike
  18. Still looking.
  19. Looking to buy Tracker V18 Tournament in good condition. Please pM, Cash transaction. Mike
  20. What is the finger/fingers in the area?I heard it few times. I am new to Henderson fishing Mike
×
×
  • Create New...