Jump to content

Fbog12

Professional
  • Posts

    232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fbog12

  1. That's great. I spend a fair amount of time trolling by myself or with one other person on Canandaigua and an extra rod or two could be a big help! A friend of mine just got a ticket for running 3 rods about 3 weeks ago. He was in the process of changing rigs. Bad timing! Thanks so much for the info!
  2. So the new 3 rod rule allows 3 rods per person I assume? Is that only with one person or is the rule basically changed to 3 rods per person no matter what? I hadn't heard of this yet, but it sounds great!
  3. Nice fish. I've been looking for these for years on Canandaigua! Guess I better head south in the morning! Thanks for the info.
×
×
  • Create New...