Jump to content

klrunning

Members
  • Posts

    180
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by klrunning

  1. Deal fell on my tracks, end caps and adapter plates. So these items are fully available again....
  2. I’ve got four Traxtech RRH-230 Adjustable Rod Holders available for sale. These rod holders were purchased new last summer and are in like brand new condition. Super heavy-duty. Compare at $86.99 everywhere (plus tax). Prefer to sell in pairs. $65.00 each (firm). Pick up in Saginaw, Michigan or send address for quote on shipping.
  3. All of the tracks, end caps and adapter plates have been sold. Sale possibly pending on non-swivel bases. Rod holders and 4" H swivel bases are still available.
  4. I’ve got two Okuma Convector CV-30D Linecounter Reels in like brand new condition Both reels are less than six months old and have seen very limited use. $60.00 each
  5. Traxtech Adapter Plates and Track End Caps. Silver Finish Brand new condition. Qty 6 – A-600-6 Adapter Plates Fit Scotty, Attwood, Cabelas, Tite-Loc, Folby, Down East, Etc (Retail 26.99) $20.00 each Qty 2 – MTEC-2 Mounting Track End Caps (Retail $14.99) $10.00 each All equipment is available for pick-up in Saginaw, MI or can be shipped. Please contact me with your shipping address if you are wanting a quote on shipping.
  6. I'd take all six if you were willing to ship them.....
  7. Daiwa SGA47LCA Line Counter Reels - Like brand new condition - Qty 10 Available I've got 10 Daiwa SGA47LCA Line Counter Reels in like brand new condition available for sale. Each come with the original box and owner's manual. Compare to buying brand new for a discounted price. Priced at $75.00 each. I'm located in Saginaw, MI - so if you need them shipped that will be extra. Thanks for looking.
  8. Hi Andy.... The two riggers that I have left have the telescoping adjustable booms. They both have dual rod holders. I currently have them put together with the rod holders in the rear position, but they could also be configured so that the dual rod holder is mounted forward on the boom if desired that way. Price is $300 each if you'd like me to include the Cannon covers and the Big Body Locks. If you don't need the those items, I will let them go for $275 each. Shipping to 13815 for both riggers in one package would be $29.00. I've attached some updated photos of the two units that I have left. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Kent
  9. All PM'd have been answered....
  10. FYI.... two of the four riggers have been sold. I only have two left available. They can be set up with either boom mounted or rear mounted dual rod holders. I'm willing to sell them for $275.00 each or for $300 each I will include the downrigger covers and the big body lock sets.
  11. All PM's returned.... Still available
  12. Yes Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers – Excellent Condition (Qty 4) I’ve got four Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers in excellent condition. They have had very light use and operate flawlessly. Included with each set are dual rod holders and the Cannon Retro-Ease Weight Retrievers along with the bases. Two of the four have 24” fixed booms and the other two have the telescopic base that extends anywhere from 24-53”. I’m looking for $325 each. I’ll discount down to $300 each if anyone wants to take all four and throw in two on the Cannon Downrigger covers and two of the Cannon Big Body Downrigger Locks. I’m in Saginaw, Michigan… so if these need to be shipped – please contact me with your address and I can get a quote on shipping. Thank you for looking!
  14. Yes, they were sold over the weekend....
  15. Cannon Low Profile Downrigger Swivel Bases (2) – Like Brand New Genuine Cannon Low Profile Downrigger Swivel Bases in like brand new condition for sale. Six locking positions. Operate flawlessly. Cabela’s has these priced at $99.99 each. Priced at $50 each or $100 for the pair. I’m located in Saginaw, Michigan. If you will need them shipped, add $10 to cover the cost.
  16. The two 24' tracks have been sold. The two 48" tracks are still available.....
  17. Bert’s Custom Mounting Track – (2) 48" Sections – Like Brand New Up for sale are some Bert’s Custom Tackle Mounting Tracks. I have (2) 48” sections. These came mounted on a new boatI purchased and other than holding some accessories in them while they were inthe showroom, they are essentially brand new. They are in the Satin Finish and comecomplete with the end caps. I prefer to sell them in pairs at $80 each/$160 for the pair.I’m in Saginaw, Michigan – so if shipping is required please add $10 to cover the cost to get it anywhere else. (FYI -There may be a short wait on shipping while I wait for my replacement tracks…..)
  18. Berts Custom Weight Mate Downrigger Weight Holder Convenient Downrigger weight storage that fits into any of the track systems. Brand new condition. Sold as a pair only. $25.00 for the pair. ($30.00 for the pair shipped)
×
×
  • Create New...